Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Selling pictures

Ok, I keep getting e-mails about where to buy my pictures.. I have no real Idea how to go about this so i'm taking some pricing Ideas from other sites. First, I have started an e-bay account to start with

My E-Bay Store If you want to buy thru E-bay and don't see a picture there that is listed at deviantart that you want, let me know and I'll list it.

Second, If you don't have an e-bay account you can just e-mail me @ Davidrjohns@gmail.com with the subect "buying prints" price list as follows

5x7 Inch Print $4
8x12 Inch Print $16.95

This includes shipping.
If you go to my deviantart gallery you can pick thru all of my pictures that I think might be worth a crap...(and get the name of the picture) You can't actually buy anything at deviantart... I have not been able to set up a professional account there yet. The panoramics would be a different deal all together but if you e-mail me I'm sure we could work something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home